Applications for Internship Program are being accepted now
Please note that only those with a background in International Relations, Strategic Studies, Security and diplomatic studies can apply. Short listed candidates will be called for a written test. The deadline for applications is 5th October, 2018.
Center for International Strategic Studies (CISS) encourages young volunteer researchers to join as interns. Please send your CV at email@example.com
- A candidate with a degree in Strategic Studies or International Relations from a HEC recognized university will be eligible for induction as an intern.
- Candidates with Higher I.T and English language proficiency will have greater chance of selection.
- An intern will be required to remain with CISS for a minimum period of 6 weeks.
Responsibilities as Interns:
During an intern’s stay with CISS he/she will be required to produce a research paper on a topic related to:
- South Asian Security and Stability
- Pak – US Relations
- Pak – India Relations
- Pak – Iran Relations
- Research topic will be selected by the intern in consultation with the Research Co-ordinator.
- Interns may be required to assist in organizing, conferences, workshops etc. for which they may have to work for long hours.
- Interns are not paid any salary. They may, however, be eligible to receive a fixed conveyance allowance or stipend.
Depending on an intern’s performance during the internship period he/she may be offered a fully paid job at CISS.